Bitpanda is a fintech company based in Vienna, Austria specialized in selling and buying Bitcoin and other digital currencies. It has quickly grown to become Europe’s leading retail broker for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more with over 850,000 users.
Key Advantages / Features
- 1.49% buy, 1.29% sell fee for Bitcoin trading
- EUR, CHF, GBP and USD support
- Free-of-charge sending of cryptocurrencies to other Bitpanda users and to any email address in the world. A non-registered email address will receive an inventation.
- Optimised personal portfolio management system
- Personal contact list, which can be easily created and managed
- Better usability, improved speed and new features
- Price alert
Bitpanda.com is a fully automated platform: As soon as payment is confirmed, the Bitcoins or other digital currencies are automatically sent to the buyers. This technique allows us to provide our customers the best and fastest service in the business.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Komodo, IOTA, Bitpanda To Go (vouchers available in over 1,800 Austrian post office branches), Bitpanda Plus & OTC (special service for high volume customers)
Payment / Payout Methods
- SOFORT-Transfer (available in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland)
- Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard) (Selling only)
- GIROPAY / EPS
- Amazon.de Voucher (Selling only)
- Bank Transfer. SEPA payments available
- Fiat Wallet
- SSL-encrypted website
- DDoS Protection
- User funds stored on cold storage
- (Optional) Two-Factor-Authentication
- Device and session overview and log out
Languages Website: English, German Support: English, German, Italian, Dutch
Supported Countries Selling digital currencies and receiving a payout via Neteller or Skrill is possible worldwide. Buying digital currencies on Bitpanda is only available for most customers in the EU including Switzerland, Norway and Croatia.